How all started...

4:50 PM

Some years ago I went to teach in a beautiful island called Poros. When I arrived there, I didn't expect that I would found there as many nice people as I actually found. A small island with 3000 inhabitants offered me the opportunity to learn many things and have many adventures! One of them, my lovely Eleni, is the owner of a store that preserves our culture through a very playful and refreshing way: weaving. She weaves and sells her handmade creations. Apart from that, she offers her knowledge to people who are interested in that. It's a big pleasure being around her and learning really interesting things. The first seminar I attended with her was an introduction course to felt making. Then a lot of thematic-meetings followed (felted hats and shoes and many others). The last course I attended with her was the doll-making one. Soon pictures of that will come...
The following are pictures from an excursion we had with the students of a leisure time center on a small hill of the island. Enjoy!


















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook