a felted company

9:19 PM

These dolls are the result of a project named 'the friends'. A new friend asked me to create a company of felted dolls. There was no plan, no expectations, no limitations on the theme. The only thing we discussed was the size of the dolls and the material they would be made of. After the first doll, the little student, I started imagining a group of people living in Paris, almost a hundred years ago. The tall lady with the french haircut, the old painter in Monmartre, a student of fine arts and a danser. I was very satisfied with the process. First time I had to come up with something abstract that someone I don't know very well wanted to have. I hope you also enjoy the result. Imagine them drinking wine somewhere in a small bistrot in Paris...






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook